|Appeared in||Hoodwinked Too!: Hood vs. Evil|
|Voiced by||Brad Garrett|
The Giant is a minor antagonist in Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil. He is an enormous giant and a mob boss, resembling that of Tommy DeVito from Goodfellas.
Biography and PersonalityEdit
The Giant is shown as a sly, cruel, violent, uncaring, resentful, aggressive, prejudicial, disputatious and temperamental giant who hates when someone touches his property, one item notably being Jimmy 10-Strings. He abuses his rhino henchmen as he roughly slapped one of them into a wall.
The Giant first appears when Red Puckett and Wolf W. Wolf arrive to see Jimmy 10-Strings. He is about to crush Red when Wolf appears in a disguise. The Giant is tricked until he sees Twitchy Squirrel running with 10-Strings. He orders his rhino henchmen to go after them and, without thinking of his henchmen's safety, tosses a giant table at Red, Wolf, and Twitchy; however, he misses and hits his henchmen instead. Then he sends more rhinos at them while racing down to corner them. Eventually, the Giant gets ahead of them, but loses them since they jumped off, though he still got 10-Strings. However, the rhinos think the chase is still on and since the Giant was too late to order them to stop, 10-Strings and the rhinos fell off. The Giant ended up landing on Japeth, who was taking a stroll through the city.
- The beanstalk is simply made of metal, which explains how it holds so much weight in the sky.
- The Giant has at least 5 rhinos because when he tossed the giant table, he hit 3 rhinos that did not duck. He then sent 2 more rhinos after Red Puckett and Wolf W. Wolf down the beanstalk.
- It is unknown what became of him, though it is possible that he still runs his nightclub.
- According to Nicky Flippers, he is a fan of animated films; as he apparently blogs about them on a regular basis.
- When chasing Red and Wolf down the beanstalk, he mentioned Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk, saying, "Putting their little fingers on my property, like that Jack guy." Also, when still being tricked by Wolf's disguise in the nightclub, he said "There's no proof that I ever ate ANYBODY!!!", hinting at the fact that the giant ate Jack.